Referee - Request
Requesting a Referee
Need a referee assigned for an Exhibition game? Planning a Tournament and need officials? Wondering 'How the heck do I go about doing this?' No fear!! It's all figured out for you and it's right here!
ALL EXHIBITION AND TOURNAMENT Game and Referee Requests are to be submitted on the Hockey Calgary website using the Hockey Calgary Login ID provided (to your team manager).
Rates are posted under the REFEREE tab.
ALL Community Referee assignors will assign officials as per the list below.
- PeeWee - All games will be assigned 3 man
- Atom 1-4 - All games will be assigned 2 man
- Atom 5 and Below - All Games will be assigned 2 man
- Novice 1-3 - All games will be assigned 2 man
- Novice and Below - All game will be assigned 2 man
- Atom House - 2 man
- Novice House - 2 man
Exhibition Games - regional assignors will assign the number of officials based on the request from the team. Either 2 man or 3 man.
Please note that your requests will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis and you will be emailed directly to advise of the status of your request.
To Summarize the process:
- Team - enters game in HC website
- Referee information gets forwarded to Central Zone for scheduling/booking.
- Local association referee coordinator gets information to book community referees (based on rinks used!).
- EXACT CASH Payment to EACH OFFICIAL is required prior to game time (exhibition).
- All other payments are managed through invoicing via Hockey Calgary/Central Zone.
Should you require assistance with the above, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.