Pre - Registration for Transferring Player
Transferring to McKnight!
I have registered for community hockey before but not with played hockey with McKnight Hockey Association.
Pre - Registration Steps:
- All Respect in Sport (RIS) certificates have an expiry date. If you completed your RIS prior to 2017 your certificate has expired.
- Complete the Hockey Alberta Respect in Sport Program (Choose “McKnight” as your hockey association)
- OR… Link your participant to your existing Hockey Alberta Respect in Sport profile. The link below describes the steps:
- Complete the form attached - IF moving within Calgary Hockey Calgary Parent Declaration Form
- Complete the form attached - IF coming from outside Calgary Hockey Alberta Parent Declaration Form
- Complete the form attached McKnight Declaration Form
You will need the following information to complete the form:
o Primary parent contact name, email address and phone number
o Picture/Scan of the Hockey Calgary Parent Declaration Form
o Picture/Scan of the player’s birth certificate, passport, or health card
o Picture/Scan of Acceptable Proof of Residence (POR) or Utility bill in your name
¤ If moving prior to the start of the season, a signed purchase/rental agreement with possession date
¤ If moving to a home under construction - a signed builder agreement with possession date
***Please note that a Property Tax bill or Driver’s License will not be accepted as Proof of Residence***
• In comments please ensure to indicate your child’s Hockey Canada ID# for reference
McKnight Hockey Association
Our Mission is to provide our players with an affordable, fair and competitive hockey experience that focuses on the development of individual and team hockey skills, the practice of good sportsmanship and fair play and the opportunity to be challenged while having fun. At McKnight Hockey our goal is to involve your child in a program that fosters teamwork, skill development and enjoyment of the game.