Transferring Player Registration
Transferring to McKnight!
I have registered for community hockey before but have not played hockey with McKnight Hockey Association.
Step 1 (Parent)
- All Respect in Sport (RIS) certificates have an expiry date. If you completed your RIS prior to 2017 your certificate has expired.
- Complete the Hockey Alberta Respect in Sport Program (Choose “McKnight” as your hockey association)
- OR… Link your participant to your existing Hockey Alberta Respect in Sport profile. The link below describes the steps:
** Once your participant is added to the Respect In Sport Program, it will automatically generate a Hockey Canada ID number. Please keep this for your records as you will require it during registration.
Step 2 (Parent)
- Complete the form attached Hockey Calgary Parent Declaration Form
- Complete the form attached McKnight Declaration Form
You will need the following information to complete the form:
o Primary parent contact name, email address and phone number
o Picture/Scan of the Hockey Calgary Parent Declaration Form
o Picture/Scan of the player’s birth certificate, passport, or health card
o Picture/Scan of Acceptable Proof of Residence (POR) or Utility bill in your name
¤ If moving prior to the start of the season, a signed purchase/rental agreement with possession date
¤ If moving to a home under construction - a signed builder agreement with possession date
***Please note that a Property Tax bill or Driver’s License will not be accepted as Proof of Residence***
- In comments please ensure to indicate your child’s Hockey Canada ID# for reference
Step 3 (McKnight Registrar)
Once your child’s transfer is complete we will contact you to advise that you may proceed with registration.
Please be sure to have your participant(s) Hockey Canada ID prior to registering. Click here for instructions to assist you in locating your participant(s)’ Hockey Canada ID.
Before you complete your McKnight online registration answer these questions:
How will you be paying?
- Pay in Full by Credit Card
- Pay by installment by Credit Card
- Installments will automatically calculate based on the date of registration.
- Pay Offline by e-Transfer, Cash, Cheque or Money Order
Please refer to our Payments page for all the details.
Do you require financial assistance?
Please complete the Hockey Calgary Flames Even Strength Program application. Click here for the 2019 Flames Even Strength Assistance form (fillable form can also be found on the Hockey Calgary website). If you are applying for Financial assistance you are asked to pay your portion of the registration fees owning. Please refer to our Financial Aid page for all the details.
McKnight Hockey Association
Our Mission is to provide our players with an affordable, fair and competitive hockey experience that focuses on the development of individual and team hockey skills, the practice of good sportsmanship and fair play and the opportunity to be challenged while having fun. At McKnight Hockey, our goal is to involve your child in a program that fosters teamwork, skill development and enjoyment of the game.