I am a TG resident as I live in the community of Greenview, Upper North Haven only or Thorncliffe.
***TG Residents are required to participate within the TG Bingo program as part of their registration process.
***New: TG Members will register and pay through McKnight Hockey for the 2018 – 2019 hockey season. Once registration is complete you will be given access to a link for bingo selections. All bingo deposit cheques must be brought to the TGCA office.
Step 1 (Parent)
- All Respect in Sport (RIS) certificates have an expiry date. If you completed your RIS prior to 2015 your certificate has expired.
- Complete the Hockey Alberta Respect in Sport Program (Choose “McKnight” as your hockey association)
- OR… Link your participant to your existing Hockey Alberta Respect in Sport profile. The link below describes the steps:
- If you are registering a new to hockey please complete the steps in the link below:
- If you are not new to McKnight but have a new player joining us please complete the steps in the link below:
Step 2 (Registration)
***Important*** Please be sure to have your participant(s) Hockey Canada ID prior to registering. Click here for instructions to assist you in locating your participant(s)’ Hockey Canada ID.
Before you complete your McKnight online registration answer these questions:
How will you be paying?
- Will you be participating in TG Bingos or Not?
- If you require financial aid please select "Yes - I will be applying for financial aid" at this time.
- Pay in Full by Credit Card
- Pay by installment by Credit Card
- Installments will automatically calculate based on the date of registration.
- Pay Offline by Cash, Cheque or Money Order
Please refer to our Payments page for all the details.
Do you require financial assistance?
Please complete the Hockey Calgary Flames Even Strength Program application. Click here for the 2018 Flames Even Strength Assistance form (fillable form can also be found on the Hockey Calgary website). If you are applying for Financial assistance you are asked to pay your portion of the registration fees owning. Please refer to our Financial Assistance page for all the details.
McKnight Hockey Association
Our Mission is to provide our players with an affordable, fair and competitive hockey experience that focuses on the development of individual and team hockey skills, the practice of good sportsmanship and fair play and the opportunity to be challenged while having fun. At McKnight Hockey, our goal is to involve your child in a program that fosters teamwork, skill development and enjoyment of the game.