McKnight Hockey is thankful to Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association (TGCA) for offering McKnight Non-TG residents the opportunity to reduce their registration fees with some bingo volunteering.
Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association has approximately 225 Bingo shifts for all McKnight members to volunteer for and assist in reducing their fees by $55/bingo. When your shift is completed and verified then TGCA will issue payment directly to McKnight to put towards your fees for the 2020 - 2021 season.
**Note** Hours worked at bingos does not go towards your volunteer commitment hours with McKnight.
How it works....
- Sign up is available through Wild Apricot or at the TGCA Administrative office (5600 Centre Street N) No phone calls or emails.
- ***Note*** Wild Apricot is TGCA's Bingo Sign up link. If you are experiencing troubles with logging in please contact Vanessa Gillard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure to state you are a McKnight family and your child's name for credit purposes.
- Please be advised that you are only able to sign up for one bingo at a time. You will have to start the process over for each bingo you select. We apologize for the tedious nature of this process.
- Shifts are available on a first come first served basis.
- TGCA Membership required ($30/year).
- Maximum 5 shifts per McKnight player, value $275. If you have 2 kids in McKnight, then you can do a maximum of 10 bingos 10*2 = $550. This allows shifts to be distributed among more members.
- One Strike Policy! No show, no second chances.
- Once booked there is no rescheduling of bingos permitted.
- Deposit cheque for $200 must be provided to TGCA to receive a "Chit"! Please bring your post-dated cheques to the TGCA Administrative office (5600 Centre Street N). A post-dated cheque is required for each bingo that you have chosen. Should you not show up for your bingo spot you will be charged for your missed bingo.
The bingo shifts are on Sundays and Tuesdays. Time 4:45 PM to 9:30 PM
- If you don't show up for your shift, your $200 cheque will be cashed! No exceptions!
- "Chit" is required to participate as a Bingo Volunteer.
- TGCA will issue reimbursement directly to McKnight.
- Once funds are received, a credit will be processed against your player registration account.
- More than one family member can participate in the TG Bingo program. Adults only. Max of 2 members per bingo day.
- FESP families are encouraged to sign up bingo shifts to help reduce their fees, and to sign up for any extra shifts should they become available.
- Extra shifts are available only if shifts cannot be filled by new members and are on a first come first served basis.
McKnight Hockey Association
Our Mission is to provide our players with an affordable, fair and competitive hockey experience that focuses on the development of individual and team hockey skills, the practice of good sportsmanship and fair play and the opportunity to be challenged while having fun. At McKnight Hockey our goal is to involve your child in a program that fosters teamwork, skill development and enjoyment of the game.