Coach Instructional Stream - Checking Clinic
Although it is not mandatory for all coaches to take the clinic it is highly recommended. Please refer to the Coach Certification Requirements for specifics as to which coaches are required to take this course.
There are 2 parts to this clinic:
- Online (HU - Online Checking)
- Classroom & On-ice
The online session must be completed before attending the classroom and on-ice session. The online session registration is available through the Hockey Canada eHockey website. When you complete the program, your eHockey account will be updated to show your certification.
***Note*** McKnight will reimburse for this clinic.
Register and pay for the online portion of the clinic through your eHockey account.
- This course is part 1 of 2.
- This course is completed online.
- Cost - $23.10 (eligible for reimbursement)
- Time Requirement - 1.5 Hours
- This course is part 2 of 2.
- This course is completed in person.
- Cost - $121.80 (eligible for reimbursement)
- Time Requirement - ~4 Hours
Please be advised that certification requires that you complete all parts!