Coach Instructional Stream - Checking Clinic
Although it is not mandatory for all coaches to take the clinic it is highly recommended. Please refer to the Coach Certification Requirements for specifics as to which coaches are required to take this course.
There are 2 parts to this clinic:
- Online (HU - Online Checking) Click Here
- Classroom & On-ice- Sunday, November 5 12:30-5:45 PM Click Here
The online session must be completed before attending the classroom and on-ice session. The online session registration is available through the Hockey Canada website. When you complete the program, your Hockey Canada account will be updated to show your certification.
***Note*** McKnight will reimburse for this clinic.
Register and pay for the online portion of the clinic.
- This course is part 1 of 2.
- This course is completed online.
- Cost - $23.10 (eligible for reimbursement)
- Time Requirement - 1.5 Hours
- Classroom 12:30-4:30 pm Thorncliffe Old Lobby, Nov 5th
- On-Ice 4:45-5:45pm Thorncliffe Arena
- This course is part 2 of 2.
- This course is completed in person.
- Cost - $121.80 (eligible for reimbursement)
- Time Requirement - ~5 Hours
Please be advised that certification requires that you complete all parts!