McKnight Hockey COVID-19 Updates
Information on this page is subject to change at any time with new direction provided by Hockey Calgary, Alberta Health Services, the City of Calgary and the Government of Alberta.
- The City of Calgary will require all individuals 12 and older, including participants, to show either proof of vaccination, a medical exemption note, or proof of a privately paid negative PCR or rapid test (tests need to state that they are Canadian government approved) within 72 hours of entry prior to entering a recreational facility operating under the Restriction Exemption Program (REP). Note that Thorncliffe, Mount Pleasant and Huntington Hills are all operating under the REP.
Helpful Links and Additional Information
- All three of our arenas will continue to allow coaches and spectators up to full capacity as long as everyone is masked and those 12+ have presented their QR vaccination code, have a medical exemption note, or have proof of a privately paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of entry. The arenas are following the REP program and therefore all spectators and coaches will need to be fully vaccinated for at least 2 weeks in order to enter the facility.
- Everyone 18+ must also have valid personal identification.
- Your valid ID and QR vaccination code, medical exemption or negative test must be with you at all times while you are in the facility.
- Participants 12+ must also have proof of vaccination to enter the facility and participate.
- Anyone born in 2009 is already eligible for the vaccine.
McKnight Hockey Association
Our Mission is to provide our players with an affordable, fair and competitive hockey experience that focuses on the development of individual and team hockey skills, the practice of good sportsmanship and fair play and the opportunity to be challenged while having fun. At McKnight Hockey, our goal is to involve your child in a program that fosters teamwork, skill development and enjoyment of the game.