Situations will arise where families choose to or are required to withdraw from the McKnight Hockey Association program for a variety of reasons. We understand that this will happen and have taken the time to formalize our policy surrounding this:
- Submit a Player Withdrawal / Refund Request form.
- McKnight Registrar will send a confirmation email with your refund minus the balance owed as per the refund policy.
- Confirm your acceptance of withdrawal via email to the McKnight Registrar.
- Upon acceptance of the terms and conditions of the withdrawal, the McKnight Registrar will notify Hockey Calgary and the registration and insurance will be cancelled.
- Individual withdrawing are no longer able to participate in any McKnight ice times, no exceptions.
Players wishing to re-register will be reviewed on a case by case basis. The Registrar will notify you once the withdrawal process has been completed. Once a player has fully withdrawn, they are not permitted to register again until the following season. This is known as the “waiting period”. If there are unique circumstances, McKnight Hockey may choose to waive this waiting period requirement depending on time of year and/or direction from Hockey Calgary.
Note: The time and date stamp on the email sent requesting the withdrawal will be used to determine the applicable refunds, where necessary.
McKnight Hockey Association
Our Mission is to provide our players with an affordable, fair and competitive hockey experience that focuses on the development of individual and team hockey skills, the practice of good sportsmanship and fair play and the opportunity to be challenged while having fun. At McKnight Hockey, our goal is to involve your child in a program that fosters teamwork, skill development and enjoyment of the game.