Returning Player Registration
Welcome Back McKnight Players!
I have played hockey with McKnight in a prior season:
- All Respect in Sport (RIS) certificates have an expiry date. Certification in the Respect in Sport program is valid for up to four seasons and is associated with a May 1st expiry date.
- Complete the Hockey Alberta Respect in Sport Program (Choose “McKnight” as your hockey association)
- OR… Link your participant to your existing Hockey Alberta Respect in Sport profile. The link below describes the steps:
** Once your participant is added to the Respect In Sport Program, it will automatically generate a Hockey Canada ID number. Please keep this for your records as you will require it during registration.
Please be sure to have your participant(s) Hockey Canada ID prior to registering. Click here
for instructions to assist you in locating your participant(s)’ Hockey Canada ID.
Before you complete your McKnight online registration answer these questions:
How will you be paying?
- Pay in Full by Credit Card
- Pay by installment by Credit Card
- Installments will automatically calculate based on the date of registration.
- Pay Offline by e-Transfer, Cash, Cheque or Money Order
Please refer to our Payments page for all the details.
Do you require financial assistance?
Please refer to our Financial Aid page for details and links to several Financial Aid programs including the Flames Even Strength Program.
- Use the buttons below to Register Online with TeamSnap.
McKnight Hockey Association
Our Mission is to provide our players with an affordable, fair and competitive hockey experience that focuses on the development of individual and team hockey skills, the practice of good sportsmanship and fair play and the opportunity to be challenged while having fun. At McKnight Hockey, our goal is to involve your child in a program that fosters teamwork, skill development and enjoyment of the game.